Wednesday 21 September 2016

Tiwa Savage reaffirms that her private life is no more up for grabs

Tiwa Savage has made bold to say that the media will henceforth never make a public show of her private life or dirty laundry anymore, as she will never make public her private life anymore. Such acts done in the past by the Mavin Queen has schooled her some more about life, so she seeks to learn from past mistakes and make the best of the future.
Recently, the Doro Queen reaffirmed in an interview with Fashion Bomb TV in New York that she will starve the itching ears of the public of tales about her private life. In her words; “I did speak with ELLE Magazine recently in South Africa, and I said I would never address anything to do with my private life again because I just believe it is something sacred and that is one lesson that I have learned.”
However, she succumbed to the pressure of speaking about her muse, which she said is her son. Again, in her words: “My son is literally…before I used to work hard but now there is a reason I want to live a legacy. I don’t want to be remembered as one of the biggest female artistes out of Africa. I just want to be remembered as one of the biggest artistes.”
Furthermore, she said; “I also want to be remembered as a very strong woman who inspired a lot of people regardless of the challenges we go through as women. You can still achieve a lot. It’s a long road and it is a slow race and it is definitely about pacing yourself and never ever giving up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment